Saturday 8 March 2008

Israelis and buses




I got up early and headed to the bus station. I said my goodbyes to the very Italian Argentinians and got on my bus. The day before when I booked my ticket the man at the kiosk said are you sure you want to travel today? There's a huge group of Israelis on the bus and your seat is the last one. I assured him it was fine and I met a group of really lovely Israelis on the bus. It took a pretty long time to get through the borders but we got to Osorno an hour early with four hours to go until the next bus. I went with my little group of new friends and ate in a cafe. There isn't much to see in Osorno. It's not very beautiful but it was interesting to see what a bigish town looks like in Chile. We got back to the bus station and waited for our next bus to Pucon which was delayed. JAC buses always seem to be. We arrived at eleven and I went to my comfy hostel Donde German where I'd stayed before and had an early night (by south american standards.).

No comments: