Saturday 8 March 2008

Pucon otra vez

I went to a beach which the lady in the hostel recommended to me on a different lake which she said was more beautiful than the one in Pucon. She was right. It was quiet and there was hardly anyone there which wasn't ideal for me as I like to people watch whilst I'm on the beach. They also were playing music but only seemed to have two CDs and after you've been there for five hours it does become a bit trying so I know the latest U2 album and another regaton album off by heart.
I got back to Pucon later in the evening and booked a rafting trip for the next day. A new found hobby.
I chatted to people in the kitchen and then the Israelis came by to invite me out for a drink. We went out at twelve and went to a bar in the town called El Bosque (the wood) and it was all wood inside. They were right. I had two very strong Caipiroscas and then we got a lift back to our hostels from two other Israelis who had hired a car which was very welcome as it had just started to rain.

2 comments:

Tom said...

what do you like people to watch when you're on the beach?

Zoe said...

Ha, ha! When I say people watching I mean watching people. Like bird spotting. It doesn't mean birds go round and poo on people's heads.